6 Principles for Deep Sleep I Wish I Learnt EarlierFeb 04, 2022
Ever wished you could wake up and feel refreshed every morning?
You've tried sleep hygiene; waking up at the same time every day, keeping to a strict bedtime and not watching TV before bed but it still isn't working.
Watch this video to learn why you should not wake up at precisely the same time every day, why you should consider a chilli pad and how you can use CRPs to help you feel rested.
6 Principles for Deep Sleep
1. Sleep is not a conscious process
2. Waking up at the same time every day is unrealistic
3. Be meticulous about your environment
4. Movement is the forgotten regulator of the circadian rhythm
5. Purpose of sleep is to heal
6. A wind-down routine trumps a strict bedtime
Enjoy taking a deeper dive into the video!
I look forward to hearing from you
Dr Nilesh Satguru
Become More Consistent Through The Practice Of Self-Compassion
Get a habit tracker and a simple short 3 part video series, outlining the science-backed process I use with my clients.
We value and respect your privacy and will keep your details safe. You will also receive access to the Believe In Growth Video Newsletter - a weekly game plan to help you grow exponentially and perform consistently.